Costs and Refunds
As a not-for-profit club, we keep our prices as low as possible to cover the cost of providing the lessons but ensuring they are of an exceptional quality.
Holiday courses :
- £65 per week for small group lesson (max 3 children)
- £120 per week for One 2 One lessons;
Term-time lessons : £12.50 per lesson; usually equates to £150 per 12 week term. Can vary depending on Bank Holidays and school holidays and prices adjusted accordingly.
Adult Lessons: £13 per lesson; usually equates to £156 per 12 week term.
- Payments are non-refundable. However if your circumstances change, please call the office as we hold a swap list and may be able to arrange a swap or someone on the waiting list may be able to take your place. If we cannot arrange this and you are unable to take up your slot for any reason, you will forfeit your termly fees.
- Should we have to cancel a lesson for any reason, another will be arranged within the London Borough of Richmond school dates, on the same day and time. Occasionally this may be at a different venue but will be within reasonable travelling distance. Refunds will be given if we cannot reschedule the lesson.
- Any scheduled changes to lessons will be sent with your rebooking form and confirmation email so you can decide before you pay for the term if you would prefer to switch your day of swimming or perhaps venue. No refunds can be given if you decide to take the block of lessons but cannot make the change. An example of a scheduled change would be:
- For a school open day: St Catherine’s has at least one of these on Saturdays each term and lessons are transferred to Sundays for these occasions.
- For a special ‘one off’ event: for example a school’s centenary celebration on a Monday night. These lessons may be rescheduled to have an extra lesson at the end of the term.