Lady Eleanor Holles School
Lady Eleanor Holles have a fabulous pool in a newly built sports complex; very well managed, always super-clean and well organised.
- Intermediate Swimmers (i.e. those who have good technique on front and back crawl for a minimum of 5m). Maximum of THREE children per group; tutor in the water with the children.
- Advanced Swimmers (i.e. those who can maintain good technique on front and back crawl with various breathing patterns on front crawl over 1 length minimum). Maximum FOUR swimmers per group; tutor out of the water to better observe streamlining and body positioning.
- Squads: All squads except Junior Squad meet at this pool.
Wednesday and Thursday evenings;
6.15pm, 6.45pm, 7.15pm starts
- The Pool: Large 6 lane 25 metre pool with deep end
- Changing areas: Separate male/female changing areas; swimmers only – parents cannot enter; safeguarder present to assist swimmers if necessary
- Parents: cannot enter changing rooms; very large viewing and waiting area with unobstructed views of the pool; tables and chairs etc.