There are lots of local swimming providers – so why choose us?
Our focus is on the experience swimmers have when they come to Springboard. We will ensure the lessons are:
- In very small groups of
- 3 children in a group for the vast majority of children;
- 4 in a lane for very advanced swimmers;
- 6 in a lane for our squad swimmers;
- These ratios enable tutors to get to know their swimmers well and focus on improving areas each individual needs rather than following a program, as well as leaving time for fun!
- With tutors who are not only brilliant at their job but also warm and kind to the children; people I would pick to teach my own children
- Focused on teaching a graceful, easy style of swimming that will help them swim for longer and faster than with poor technique;
- Physically demanding but fun;
- Working at an essential life-skill that has the potential to save their or other’s lives;
Some Other Reasons to join us:
- As a not-for-profit sports club, we offer excellent lessons at a very reasonable price without having to compromise on quality. Your fees are for the cost of running the lessons and improving the club, not for a director’s profit.
- When your child joins the Springboard swimming family, they get priority placement for lessons in appropriate groups and pools for as long and as far they want to go – no more waiting lists and a smooth transition between stages with familiar tutors and language.
- Our lessons are for children from 3 years of age, through all the stages of swimming to 4 levels of non-competitive squads; at 3 different venues across the London Borough of Richmond.
- Retention rates have always been over 95% each term since the club began 20 years ago, and often are higher than that due to the excellence of what we do. This does make for a bit of a waiting list for non-swimmers and beginners in particular, but it is most definitely worth the wait and the sooner you join our waiting list, the sooner you’ll be able to start with our excellent tutors. We have some limited immediate availability for children who need stroke improvement or would like to join a non-competitive, fun squad.
- We have a lovely full-time administrative team. They are available from 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday and are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Send an email which will be responded to usually same day but always within 24 hours maximum.
Why Choose Us?
Feb Half Term & Easter Courses
Small group lessons for non-swimmers and improveres.