Why Choose Us?
There are lots of local swimming providers – so why choose us?
- As a not-for-profit sports club, we offer excellent lessons at a very reasonable price without having to compromise on quality. Your fees are for the cost of running the lessons and improving the club, not for a director’s profit.
- When your child joins the Springboard swimming family, they are guaranteed spaces in appropriate groups and pools for as long and as far they want to go – no more waiting lists and a smooth transition between stages with familiar tutors and language.
- Our lessons are for children from 3 months of age, through all the stages of swimming to 4 levels of non-competitive squads, rookie lifeguards and adult lessons at 5 different venues across the London Borough of Richmond.
- Our lessons are in very small groups for example:
- from children aged 3 years upwards who are non-swimmers, foundation and intermediate stages there is a maximum of 3 children per group with one of our lovely tutors in the water with them;
- In advanced groups there are only 4 children in a group and a senior tutor working out of the water to better observe body position
- Retention rates have always been over 95% each term since the club began 20 years ago, and often are higher than that due to the excellence of what we do. This does make for a bit of a waiting list for non-swimmers and beginners, but it is most definitely worth the wait and the sooner you join it, the sooner you’ll be able to start with our excellent tutors. immediate availability for lots of other ability groups.
- We have 2 lovely ladies working as a full-time administrative team – Lorraine and Kate. They are available from 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday and are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Give them a ring or you can send an email which will be responded to usually same day but always within 24 hours maximum.
BOOKING NOW FOR FEB HALF TERM & EASTER HOLIDAY COURSES
Group and One 2 One lessons at our Richmond and Teddington pools for non-swimmers, foundation stage and intermediate/stroke improvement.